September 10-15 2018
McCormick Place, Chicago IL USA
At IMTS 2018, Meister Abrasives, a six-decade pioneer in the development of advanced vitrified CBN and Diamond superabrasive grinding wheels, will be displaying innovative products that can be custom-tailored to provide users with superior manufacturing quality, precision and productivity. Exhibiting alongside Meister Abrasives will be sister company Alfons Schmeier GmbH & Co. Both companies are divisions of Abraxos Holding AG, Switzerland.
High-Points of the exhibit include:
- New HPL anti-friction abrasive products formulated to eliminate part burning while maintaining superior grinding productivity.
- New Hybrid-Bonded long-lasting precision dressing tools that can dramatically reduce process variability while improving quality and productivity of grinding processes.
- New double-disk fine-grinding wheel solutions customized for grinding ultra-flat and parallel surfaces.
- Big Wheels – Swiss quality large vit CBN and Diamond abrasive wheels, up to Ø1225 mm in diameter, manufactured in and delivered from the USA.
- Custom tailored grinding and dressing solutions targeted to resolve critical issues facing a broad range of industries, including automotive, fuel injection, aerospace, bearing, medical, energy, and semi-conductor manufacturing.
Meister Abrasives Applications engineers will be on hand in the booth to discuss how you can improve the performance of your grinding processes. Visit Meister Abrasives and Alfons Schmeier at IMTS Booth 237341, North Hall.