Meister Abrasives Corporation is an international manufacturer of high-precision industrial abrasive tools, with Headquarter located in Switzerland and divisions in Germany, USA, Italy, China, and Hong Kong. The US division was established in 1988 and produces CBN and diamond grinding wheels from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in North Kingstown RI. We are hiring a
Sales Manager North America
As a member of a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, the sales manager leads a highly skilled team to achieve sales targets and strategic goals. The sales manager promotes and sells the company’s products while continuously seeking out new markets, customers, and opportunities for growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
- To manage and lead the outside sales team to achieve corporate sales targets and strategic goals.
- To maintain our leading position in core internal grinding markets and expand our development into semiconductor, hard materials, dressers, and superfinishing products.
- To develop and support our agency and distribution networks across North America.
- To develop and support our OEM partnerships across North America.
- To support the company’s marketing, promotional, and trade show activities.
- To continuously seek out new customers, markets, and opportunities for growth.
- To monitor trends, advancements, and competitor activities within the marketplace.
- To spend the necessary amount of time in the field to cover all the responsibilities effectively.
- Estimated travel 30%-50%.
- Degree in Engineering, Science, or other Technical Curriculum
- Sales or Sales Management experience within the abrasives, cutting tool, or related industries.
- Applications experience with abrasive and superabrasive products.
- Experience with managing agency or distribution networks.
- Familiarity with machine tool technology, particularly grinding machines.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Comfortable with business travel away from home.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills.
- Strong computer and digital communication skills (Windows, Office, Teams, LinkedIn, etc).
- Strong reporting and record-keeping skills.
- Self-starting and self-motivated.
- Benefits Package at a Glance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- AFLAC plans
- 401K Retirement plan
- (12) paid holidays
- Paid Vacation / Personal Time (PTO)
Why join Meister Abrasives?
Meister Abrasives USA offers a clean, safe, and modern work environment with great benefits and a competitive salary. We provide a challenging job in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere. (Watch this video to get a sneak peek inside! https://youtu.be/zUBiZsTX3Eg)